|The Great Bridge Jump|
|Air date||December 15, 2016|
|Truck or Treat||Thomas, Percy & The Pony|
The Great Bridge Jump is the Forty-Fifth Short of Tomica Thomas and Friends.
Thomas had left the works from being repaired to give Gordon his Safety Valve, who was on the Mainland at the Great Railway Show. He raced down the Main Line, switches tracks from Lady and her goods train, and Thomas got to the Vicarstown Rolling Bridge, but it starts to rise. Thomas breaks through the crossing and jumps the bridge and makes it to the other side, but doesn't land on the track and derails, muttering that he missed the track.
- Lady (cameo, TOMY version only)
- Diesel (cameo, wooden railway version only)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- In the Wooden Railway version, Diesel is at the back of the train instead of Lady.
- This short parodies the infamous scene from Thomas and Friends special The Great Race.
- This is the first short to have two distinct iterations, one in the traditional TOMY format, the other entirely in Wooden Railway.