|First Appearance||An Easter Eye-Opener|
Percy is a small green tank engine who is friends with Thomas, often getting into predicaments because of it.
When he could not find any Easter eggs, he asked James and Thomas if they had found any. James proceeds to tell him the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, with Thomas reassuring James is talking crap. While the two argue, Percy leaves upset and disappointed.
After learning Thomas had purportedly killed Sir Topham Hatt, Percy confronts Thomas. He tries to reason with Thomas, only for Thomas disown their friendship by claiming not to remember his name and call Percy a woman, citing the pitch of his voice.
He also loves his pony, but sadly he gets upset when he hears the news that she passed out, which is fake due to Thomas throwing it off a cliff.
- An Easter Eye-Opener
- Tender Engines United
- Something's Up With Thomas
- What Does This Look Like to You?
- Playing With Fire
- Dèjá Vu
- Corn Starch and Red Food Colouring
- Attack of the Wooden Box on Wheels
- Things Go Bump in the Night
- Percy Comes Out
- Operation Easter Special
- Percy Strikes Out
- An Average Day for Thomas
- Slender Engine - The Eight Trucks
- Milk & Cookies (cameo)
- Trouble in the Yard (mentioned)
- Rosie's Valentine
- April Fools Day (does not speak)
- Diesels, Ducks & Demons
- Joke's on You
- Full Dream Ahead
- Trick Or Treat
- Deus Ex Machina
- A Brony on the Line
- The Tedious Tale of Timothy
- Thomas, Percy And The Pony
- A Decade of Madness
- Star of the Special