|An Easter Eye-Opener|
|Air date||April 13, 2010|
|emo engines||Tender Engines United|
An annoyed Percy came into the yard to ask if Thomas and James had found any Easter Eggs since he hadn't. Thomas and James agreed on telling Percy the truth, but James misinterpreted Thomas and instead of telling Percy the Easter Bunny was scared to come due to his encounter with Sir Topham Hatt last year, he bluntly informed the little green tank engine the Easter Bunny is merely a marketing tool created by Cadbury after Valentine's Day didn't generate enough. Shocked, Percy chuffed away, leaving Thomas, who was trying in vain to make it seem James was wrong to engage in a silly argument with James, while the Easter Bunny observed all this from behind a shed, remarking that the two engines had very serious problems.
- A Yard
Techinques Involved In Production
- Face modification for different emotions
- An image of the Easter Bunny
- This is the very first Tomica Thomas and Friends short by DieselD199.
- The fact that Cadbury invented the Easter Bunny is mentioned.
- This one of 2 shorts that have strong language (The Other Being Tender Engines United) due to this the videos have been age-restricted on YouTube